Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Oopsie

It seems I have been a slacker when it comes to keeping this blog updated, but here is what has been happening recently! 

My first attemp at a western saddle... Well, the tree I made ended up being way too small, but I know what to expect so next time I can do a better job. Sam, Lauren, & I were also discussing casting some trees. 





Lots and lots of tack making these past two weekends that I got to spend with Sam and Lauren.

I got to go to the Tandy Leather Company for the first time ever; Lauren, Sam, and I all purchased about the same things: dye, dobbers, and leather. Ha! 

Recently finished halter that is for sale on MH$P(http://www.modelhorsesalespages.com/vendors/view_details.asp) 

Sam and Lauren have also been working on a few things:

(Above: both Lauren's)

And here are a few things I have been working on:

Raised noseband and brow band(not pictured).

Half pad

Leather halters

And just a few etchies I've been messing around with


My mom finished these as well for me:) yay for pony packs! 

Currently I have a bridle and saddle in progress and am working on my show string. If you are interested in any tack, I have available time, so just let me know! 
Email: talkingtokatie@gmail.com 
Kik: talkingtokatie
Instagram: knbstudios


2 comments:

  1. Ooh, those pony packs are nice!!!!!! Tell your mom she did an amazing job :)
    The Wapiti halter turned out well. I had only glanced at the pics before. Great work!!!

    I had so much fun with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm am too going to my first show, and it's in the end of May this year. I've been going CRAZY with the pony packs/pouches. I've been making one or two almost every other day since last week! I'm only going to show in OF Hater since that's all they have, but super excited! Yours are super nice!

    ReplyDelete