Sunday, August 18, 2013

Summer Fun at an end

Lots of updating to do! First off, I have been gone for the past month and that is why I disappeared:( I really missed making tack and being in the model horse world; Im back though and excited to try some new tack pieces:)



 Rope halters are now available:) 




The two above pictures are from one of my customers; thanks for the pictures!:)

They come in many colors: 



(Above) I had a great birthday spent with Lauren and Sam(my horse crazy and Breyer loving best friends) and ended up with some new supplies!


First ever KNB Studios picture contest was a huge success. Above are the three winners. Thank you all who entered. Be on the lookout for another one soon!


 Racing set is still as is... I really need to get to work on the bridle.



During my summer travels I ended up in my hometown and visited the local toy store. They used to have a wide variety of Breyer horses and accessories for sale, so I was a little shocked when I got there and the shelves no longer held Breyers. I asked about it, and they said all the ones they had left would be on the clearance rack in the back. I found all of these in the picture and bargained for them paying a total of $55... Such a great find!



No comments:

Post a Comment