Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Last day of summer!

I was hoping to spend my last day of summer well, and I think I managed very well. 
Today has been so wonderful. I got to hang out with Lauren and Sam all day, even though they are technically 3 hrs away. Thank you very much FaceTime! 

First we went to the Tandy leather factory store. After that we hung out in Sam's studio and worked on tack all evening. I finally finished my new and improved bareback pad.

We all tried our hand at making braided reins ad they turned out pretty well. 
(Mine above, Sam's below)

Sam has been working on this beautiful set and finished it today with the exception of a few small details: 



Today has been a lot of fun:)


1 comment:

  1. Great work Kate!

    Your attention to detail is wonderful and its so nice to see you have taken the time to clean up the buckles properly. Keep up the good work! ;)

    Cristina

    ReplyDelete